Sunday, March 5, 2017

At a loss

I don't know how else to describe it. I'm not intensely depressed. I'm not anxious. I'm just spacey. I can't remember things from one moment to the next. I can't track what I've been told. I'm constantly surprised the last few days how much time has elapsed because I've totally lost track of it, which is not like me at all. 

The sum total of all my crafting in the last week is this one hat (which normally I would have finished in a single half day but which took me from Monday to Sunday), and about half of a warp measured.

I really don't know what to do. I can't quite concentrate, I can't seem to do much. I can still do basic rote tasks like cooking dinner, that's so ingrained it works. I can track some things in my mind. I'm just noticeably impaired and it's getting to me.

If you know where I actually am and what I'm doing, please let me know. Thanks.

No comments: